Everyone like to eat carrots, because carrots are full of vitamins like vitamin A, B, C, D and minerals like calcium, phosphorous, and potassium. Carrots are great for your skin, hairs, and nails, as well as for your liver, so making carrot juice recipe at home is a smart way to give your whole body a boost for the whole day.
You can make this recipe at your home within a short time 10 to 15 minutes approximately.
Carrot juice recipe & Nutritional information
Carrot juice recipe is full of healthy nutrients that include vitamins and other minerals. You can add orange juice in this recipe for more healthy flavor. Orange is full vitamin C which is good for our skin, and fulfill our body needs.
Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using given ingredients.
- 1 kg carrots
- 1 orange
- A pinch of salt (according to your taste)
- Wash out all the carrots well.
- Cut every carrot in 2 pieces.
- Put out the cover of the orange.
- Now take a juicer machine and carrots one by one.
- Juicer machine will put out the juice in juice container in juicer machine.
- Put out the juice in glasses from juice container.
- Now perform the same direction for orange juice.
- Add some orange juice in carrot juice for extra taste according to your taste by adding some pinch of salt.
Benefits of carrots
- Improves vision
- Helps prevent cancer
- Slows down aging or anti-aging
- Promotes healthier skin
- Prevents heart disease
- Prevents heart stroke
Carrot juice recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of carrot juice. You can check our other juice recipe on our blog.
|Total Calories||12||Sodium||9 mg|
|Total Fats||0 g||Potassium||86 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|