Every person likes to eat bread with different things like jam, tomato ketchup or with butter, but if we make break like a pizza recipe this will become more healthy and delicious. Here, we will tell you about a delicious and easy to cook recipe known as bread pizza recipe. You can cook this recipe within a short time 20 to 25 minutes.
Bread Pizza recipe & Nutritional information
Bread pizza recipe is a famous french pizza recipe famous all over the world in different flavors. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients and easy to cook. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe by given ingredients.
- 1 chopped medium size red onion
- 2 chopped small tomatoes
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1 full cup of tomato ketchup
- Salt according to your taste
- 4 to 5 spicy ketchup
- 1 full cup of mozzarella cheese according to your taste.
- 4 Normal pieces of bread that are normally use for breakfast.
- 4 chopped oregano
- Take a bowl and add all chopped ingredients and mix them well by adding some salt and red pepper according to your taste.
- Now take a small bowl add spicy tomato ketchup and normal ketchup with salt and red pepper according to your taste and mix them well.
- Now put bread pieces in a tray for topping and start topping with ketchup mixture one by one on each bread.
- After topping with ketchup now add the mixture of chopped ingredients on each bread one by one.
- After topping all 4 bread pieces now add mozzarella cheese on each bread how much you want according to your taste.
- Now put this tray in a preheated oven over 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes your bread pizza recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with tomato ketchup or with mayonnaise. You can make this recipe in different flavors like chicken bread pizza, or pepperoni bread pizza. Here you can check our other pizza recipes like “Pepperoni Pizza Recipe” fast and easy to cook at home.
Bread pizza recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the given ingredients.
Servings: 1 slice 1
|Total Calories||190||Sodium||250 mg|
|Total Fats||12 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||15 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||8 g|