Today, we are going to share a recipe which is full of healthy ingredients, this dish is known as a Bhindi Gosht Recipe or Ladyfinger Meat recipe. This recipe is a South Asian Recipe famous in Pakistan, people like to eat this recipe with roti, naan or chapati, and bread. You can cook this recipe easily within a short time 30 to 50 minutes approximately.
Bhindi gosht recipe or ladyfinger meat & Nutritional information
Ladyfinger and meat recipe is also known as a Bhindi Gosht. This recipe is a Famous in South Asian Countries Mostly in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.Here, we will tell you how to cook this delicious recipe within a given time and guide you about nutritional information of this recipe.
- 1kg chopped Lady Finger(Bhindi)
- 3 chopped red onions
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste
- 1kg Goat Meat in small pieces
- 4 chopped green chilis
- Salt ( According to your taste)
- Red Pepper (Add according to your taste)
- Black Pepper ( According to your taste)
- 2 cups of yogurt
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 2 cups of cooking oil
Directions for ladyfinger
- Take a wok put that wok over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped ladyfingers and fry them until they become dark brownish green.
- Put out these fried chopped lady finger from the wok.
Directions for meat
- Take a wok and add chopped tomatoes and Red onions with 1 cup of oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped green chilies, salt, and red pepper according to your taste.
- Now Add 2 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste and cook these ingredients until they become in form of paste.
- Now add meat in this paste and cook meat for 10 minutes.
- Now add 2 cups of yogurt in these ingredients and cook meat until all the meat cook well with other ingredients.
- Fry/cook well, meat with these ingredients.
- Now add fried ladyfinger in these cooked ingredients.
- Mix and cook these ingredients well means make very low-level gravy.
Here, you can get our other lady finger recipe “Bhindi fry or fried lady finger“.
Bhindi gosht recipe(Ladyfinger and meat) Nutritional information
Here below full nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||490||Sodium||800 mg|
|Total Fats||7 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||54 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||8 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||23 g|