People like to eat different types of fried vegetable recipes full of healthy taste. Here, we will tell you about a recipe know as a Bhindi fry or ladyfinger fry recipe. People like to eat this healthy recipe with roti or naan. Here, we will tell you benefits of bhindi or ladyfinger. You can cook this recipe within 30 to 40 minutes.
Bhindi fry recipe or ladyfinger fry & Nutritional information
Bhindi fry or ladyfinger fry is famous South Asian recipe full of healthy and natural ingredients. This Recipe is mostly famous in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India. People like to eat this recipe in fried and spicy form.Here, we will tell you about the benefits of this vegetable and also tell you about this recipe how to cook.
Ingredients for ladyfinger fry
- Half kg Ladyfinger or Bhindi
- 4 Medium Size chopped onions
- 4 chopped medium size tomatoes
- 5 chopped green chilis
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic Paste
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- Black pepper (Just sprinkle for taste)
- Cooking oil one cup
- Cut each ladyfinger into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Take a wok and add a half cup of oil over medium-heat.
- Add chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Now add chopped green chilis and paste of ginger and garlic.
- In last add salt, red pepper, and black pepper according to your taste and cook these ingredients for 10 to 15 minutes and mix them well.
Directions for ladyfinger
- Take a wok and add a half cup of oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add Ladyfinger(Bhindi) in heated oil.
- Fry them until their color become brownish green for 5 to 8 minutes.
- After this put out the ladyfingers from the wok.
- Now add these ladyfingers in the wok where the mixture of all ingredients is cooked.
- Now mix/cook ladyfingers(Bhindi) in this mixture over Low heat for 10 to 15 minutes until all the ingredients mix and cook well.
- At the end add half teaspoon lemon juice for more spicy taste and mix them well.
- Now your fry ladyfinger recipe is ready to eat.
For more taste, you can add chicken and beef and we will tell you how to cook fry ladyfinger beef or chicken.
Benefits of ladyfinger(Bhindi)
- Weight loss
- Reduce heart diseases
- Control blood sugar level
- Improve digestion
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Improve eyesight
- Improves immunity
Fry bhindi or fry ladyfinger nutritional information
Here below we will tell you about the nutritional information of fry ladyfinger recipe. You can also check our other vegetable recipes like “Aloo Palak Recipe“.
|Total Calories||180||Sodium||1,188 mg|
|Total Fats||9 g||Potassium||676 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||23 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|