In Asian countries, people like to eat different halwa recipes of semolina recipes as a dessert. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy recipe full of healthy ingredients know as a besan halwa recipe or gram flour recipe that can cook easily at howe within a short time from 30 to 40 minutes approximately.
Besan halwa recipe & Nutritional information
Besan halwa recipe is a famous recipe in South Asian countries like Pakistan, and India people like to eat this recipe as a dessert with Naan, roti, and porie. People of South Asian countries cook this on different occasions like Eid, Ramzan ul Mubarak. Here, we will tell how to cook this recipe according to given ingredients.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup gram (besan) flour
- Chopped Almond and Pistachio
- Take a saucepan and add milk with cardamom and simmer them over low heat.
- Put the butter in a saucepan and stir in gram flour over low-medium heat.
- cook them until their color become golden.
- Now add sugar and mix them well.
- Now slowly add milk and cook them well over low-medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Now add chopped almond and pistachio for taste over the halwa for more taste.
You can serve this dish after the meal. Mostly people like to eat this recipe with naan, chapati, or porie.
Besan halwa recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that are used in this recipe. Here, you can check out other recipes “Semolina Halwa recipe”
|Total Calories||685||Sodium||574 mg|
|Total Fats||22 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carbs||76 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||70 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugar||7 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||44 g|