People like to experiment with chicken recipes by pairing it with different elements.They try to mix and match ingredients with it, as it is highly versatile and develops a different texture with everything it is paired with. All around the world, be it South Eastern or Western countries, it is used in the traditional foods and is experimented with as well. Asparagus Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken is a recipe which also includes addition of different flavors to chicken to enhance it’s taste. It is easy to make and takes about 30- 40 minutes to cook approximately. So without any further delay, let us make this delicious recipe.
Asparagus Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts and it’s nutritional Information
People all around the world have developed a taste for chicken recipes and use it as per their preference and taste. They use it in different ways and styles and pair it up with unique elements to make it interesting. This recipe is develops a perfect balance between a dish you can eat sitting cozily at your home and is pretty enough for company as well. It is healthy and includes fresh vegetables to give it a raw texture and taste. Now let us stop talking and start working of this yummy recipe.
Ingredients for the recipe
- 2 large skinless and boneless chicken breast cut in half.
- 2. 8 asparagus spears, trimmed and divided.
- 3. ¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4.½ cup shredded and divided mozzarella cheese
- 5. Salt and black pepper ( according to taste)
Directions for the recipe
- Preheat an oven to 375 F (190 C)
- Put some butter on an 8/8 inch baking dish
- Take two heavy plastic sheets, preferably freezer bags, on a leveled and solid platform.
- Pound the chicken firmly with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of about ¼ inch.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides
- Take 4 spears of asparagus, spread about ¼ of mozzarella cheese over it and place it down in the middle of the chicken breast.
- Repeat the process with the other chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken around in asparagus and cheese to make a clean and compact roll.
- Take the seam sides of the rolls and place it down on prepared baking dish and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs on it.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the juices dry (for about 25 minutes), check the temperature by inserting an instant-read thermometer which should at least read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C)
Tips for the recipe
Cover it in a foil for it to cook properly and evenly, serve it with rice and potatoes as per your preferences
Asparagus and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts and it’s nutritional facts
|Total Calories||591||Sodium||22 mg|
|Total Fats||0 g||Potassium||32 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||91g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||16 g|
Check out our other recipes Steam Roast Chicken Recipe