People like to eat fruits and different vegetables because fruits and vegetables are full of vitamins.Today we will tell you about a delicious and healthy recipe known as an Asian Salad Recipe.
You can include different fruits related to salad ingredients.This recipe made within 10 to 15 minutes.
Asian salad recipe & Nutritional information
Asian salad recipe is a famous recipe in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh etc. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients that are totally natural no artificial flavors are added.
People like to eat this recipe with the meal because this recipe help to digest the food.
Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe within a short time.
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 Red onion
- 1 green leaf cabbage
- 4 to 5 cherry tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 Lemon
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Black Pepper (According to your taste)
- Salad Leafs
- 1 Radish
Directions for salad
- Take a medium size bowl and chop the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Now chop a red onion in circle slice shape like chips and chop green leaf cabbage and add in the bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in 2 pieces.
- Chop the carrots and radish in small pieces.
- Mix all of these ingredients well.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- Add one lemon juice and mix them well.
- Now add 3 salad leaf on mixed ingredients and your Asian salad is ready.
You can add fruits in this salad recipe like cherry, strawberry, and some grapes. People like to eat this recipe with the meal using raita or yogurt. This salad recipe is available everywhere in Asian countries. You can check our other salad recipes like “Creamy Fruit Salad”.
Asian salad recipe Nutritional information
Here we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe. This recipe includes a large amount of water that helps the human body to fulfill his water requirement.
|Total Calories||1,000||Sodium||16 mg|
|Total Fats||0 g||Potassium||160 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||1 g|