People Like to eat a different kind of dishes related to beef or chicken recipes of different flavors like chicken biryani or korma. Here, we will tell you about such a delicious dish related to chicken recipes, that you can easily cook by following our directions within a maximum time (50 to 60 minutes). This delicious recipe is mostly cooked in Asian side countries in different flavors like butter flavor. This dish is full of healthy ingredients which are full of healthy calories, iron, and calcium etc. This dish is mostly used as a heavy diet, people mostly like to eat this in dinner in south Asian countries, in different flavors. This dish is famous as chicken karahi or chicken butter or makhan karahi.
Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious sweet dessert dish in a short time.
The Amazing Pakistani-Indian Chicken Karahi & Nutritional Facts
Chicken karahi also is known as a Chicken Makhan karahi famous in Asian countries Pakistan and India. It is made with different ingredients that include tomatoes, green chili, onions, black pepper garlic paste and chicken.
People in south Asian countries use this dish as a heavy food mostly people eat this dish for lunch or dinner. This dish also includes boneless chicken according to our choice. This dish is a cook and eats in every season and it is a very demanding dish in south Asian countries. People specially order this recipe from different restaurants.
This dish is mostly served with Naan, Roti or chapati including with different other things like raita which is a combination of red chili and mint paste mix with yogurt plus served with soft drinks.
- 1 kg chicken can be boneless according to the choice
- half kg/liter ghee/oil
- Haleeb Cream or Yogurt
- 8 to 10 chopped green chili
- 1/2 kg chopped onions
- 8 chopped tomatoes
- 4tb spoon lemon juice
- 1tb spoon garlic paste
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Chicken karahi masala
- Salt(Add According to the taste)
- Red pepper (Add according to the taste)
- Take a wok
- Put half kg ghee or half liter oil in a wok and heat up
- now put all the chicken in heated oil and fry until it become reddish brown
- Put out all the chicken from the wok
- now put chopped tomatoes and onions in the wok and cook them until mixture become in paste shape
- now add 1tb spoon garlic paste and mix
- after this add fry chicken in the paste cook all these ingredients for 20 minutes
- Add half kg yogurt or a pack of Haleeb cream and mix it with chicken
- Now cook all these ingredients for 20 to 30 minutes until yogurt or cream become a gravy you can make it thick or normal gravy.
- Now after 30 minutes approx add chopped coriander leaves and green chilies
- Add 1 to 2tb spoon lemon juice
You can serve this delicious dish with naan, roti or chapati including green chili paste or raita and soft drink like sprite or coke.This dish also in different types like boneless chicken karahi, white chicken karahi, and butter chicken karahi.
Nutritional Information of Pakistani-Indian Chicken Karahi Recipe
chicken karahi is full healthy diet full of healthy nutritious and other healthy calories which are good for the human body and fulfill the need of human that a human body want. Here is the nutritional information of chicken karahi.
|Total Calories||224||Sodium||84 mg|
|Total Fat||10 g||Potasium||555 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||12 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||7 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||23 g|