People like to eat different types of fried and gravy dishes with rice or bread. Here, we will tell you about a vegetable recipe full of healthy ingredients known as Aloo Matar fry recipe. People like to eat this recipe with bread and boiled white rice. You can cook this recipe within 60 minutes.
Aloo matar fried recipe & Nutritional information
This recipe is famous in South-Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. People like to eat this dish with white rice and bread. You can serve this dish using raita and yogurt.Here, we will tell you about the ingredients of this recipe and how to cook this recipe.
- 1kg chopped tomatoes in Circle shape in medium size.
- Half kg Pea Beans
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped red onions
- 4 chopped green chilies
- Red pepper ( According to your choice)
- Salt (Add according to your taste)
- Garlic paste
- cooking oil 1 to 2 cups
- 2 to 3 glass
Directions for Aloo Matar fry
- Put 1 cup of oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped tomatoes and Red onions and mix the for 5 to 10 minutes until it becomes paste.
- Now add green chilies and garlic paste and mix them well until they become part of fried paste.
- Now add red pepper and salt and pea beans and cook the 5 for 8 minutes until they become little soft.
- Now After this add chopped potatoes and cook them until all the water is dry and Potatoes become soft means cook.
- This procedure will take 40 to 50 minutes.
You can serve this dish with white boiled rice and bread. People in south Asia like to eat this dish with Rice and Naan and roti. This recipe is full of healthy recipes like pea beans, potatoes, and onions etc. Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe.
Aloo matar fry recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe. You can check our other vegetable recipes like “Aloo Palak Recipe”.
|Total Calories||418||Sodium||0 mg|
|Total Fats||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|