Everyone love to drink different juices not only in summer season also in the spring season. Today here, we will tell you about a very delicious recipe Almond milk shake with dates recipe which can be used in both season to increase energy level and leave cool effect on mind and this recipe is famous all around the world especially in Asian countries and you can make it within 10 to 15 minutes
Almond milk shake with dates recipe & Nutritional information
Juices are all seasonal drinks which can be used in functions, formal dinners, in Ramadan and daily drinks at home mostly in lead class of society. Almond juice is unique and different in drinks especially in summer season and spring too. Almond is native to the region of the Middle East, Iran, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan and other Central Asian countries. it is famous as badam. You can make almond juice with dates within 10 to 15 mints. Here we tell you about the recipe of Almond Juice with Dates.
- 2 cups Almonds
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 kg Milk as per need
- 7 dates
- Put milk, Almonds, sugar and dates in a blender.
- Now put vanilla essence in the mixture and serve in glasses.
- This will ready to serve within 5 mints.
Almond Nutritional information
One ounce (28 grams, or small handful) serving contains
- Fiber: 3.5 grams.
- Protein: 6 grams.
- Fat: 14 grams
- Vitamin E: 37%
- Manganese: 32%
- Magnesium: 20%
- Vitamin B2.
Benefits of Almond
- Prevent Gallstones
- Control Blood Sugar
- May help in Lose weight
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Reduce risk of Weight gain
- Reduces Overall Calorie Intake
- Almonds can reduce Cholesterol levels
- Protection against Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Magnesium also has rich amount for Blood pressure level
- Almonds have lots of fats, magnesium, protein, fiber, and vitamin E.
- Almonds are high in Vitamin E, which protects cell, membranes from damage
Almond milk shake with dates recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe almond milk shake with dates. Here, you can check our other recipes like “Dates Milkshake Recipe”.
|Total Calories||341||Sodium||571 mg|
|Total Fats||13 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carbs||27 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||28 g|