Every person likes to drink different tea recipes for different purposes like to make their self-fresh. Here, we will tell you about 4 best green teas recipes for weight loss. You can make these 4 green teas recipe just with 5 minutes. Here, is the 4 green teas recipes that we are going to share with you.
4 Best green teas recipe for weight loss
- Iced Lavender Green Tea
- Iced green tea
- Lemongrass and Ginger iced tea
- Mint Green tea
1. Iced Lavender Green Tea
This is a low-calorie green tea recipe, and the fresh lavender blossoms give a subtle flavor to this healthy tea recipe. Lavender is, one of the best natural remedies for hair loss, so regular drinking of lavender green tea can prevent hair fall problem which is a major disease.
- Fresh dried lavender blossoms 11/2 tsp
- 4 green tea bags
- Boil ½ cup of water in a saucepan until it gets the simmer.
- Remove the pan from heat and add tea and lavender in boiled water.
- Steep for about 5 minutes, strain it into a bowl and let it cool.
- Now, pour the prepared tea into ice-filled glasses and season it with some lavender sprigs to make it more appealing.
Iced green tea
Ice green tea is a simple low-calories recipe that leaves you refreshing, chilled and it lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and diabetes. Iced green tea in pure form is one of the best home remedies to boost your metabolism system.
- 6 to 8 green tea bags
- 4 cups boiled water
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1/2 cup of artificial sweetener (non- caloric)
- Pour boiling water into a saucepan over the tea bags and steep for about 5 minutes.
- Squeezing gently, remove the tea bags from the boiled water.
- Add sweetener in cold water and stir for 2 minutes until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Let the tea come to room temperature and is now ready to serve.
Lemongrass and Ginger iced tea
Lemongrass and ginger iced tea is a perfect drink recipe for every tea lovers. With low caffeine levels and antioxidants present in this green tea, the recipe makes you feel energized all day long.
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass
- 7 slices of fresh ginger
- 5 bags of green tea
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Rinse the lemon grass thoroughly, cut into 2-inch lengthwise and crush it with a large knife.
- Bring 2 cups of water, ginger, lemongrass and sugar to boil in a saucepan.
- Take off the pan from the heat, add green tea bags and steep the tea for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags if you think the flavor is strong and let the tea cool for round about 30 minutes.
- Pour the tea from a pitcher through a fine strainer.
- Cover the tea and keep it chilled until cold for at least 1.5 to 2 hours and divide the tea into four different ice-filled glasses for serving.
Mint green tea
This is an amazingly refreshing and delicious green tea recipe for weight loss and makes your digestion system good and fat burn in the body. The benefits of mint leaves and mint oil for hair and skin are well known and also help you to remove throat problems. In addition, this recipe contains merely 9 calories, which makes it much healthier than soda recipes. You can also check our other green tea recipe “Mint and carom seed tea recipe” that help you in weight loss and remove stomach issues
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 tsp honey
- Add washed and chopped mint leaves in a tall glass.
- Now add tea bags and pour boiling water over the top.
- Now, keep the glass in a fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the tea bags by using a spoon, add honey according to your flavor and mix well, and add some crushed ice from the top and serve with a straw.